Learn about Baltivist Trackers
So, what exactly is Congress doing in relation to Baltic issues?
Here, on Baltivist.com, there are two trackers – a bill tracker and a member of Congress tracker – to see the behind-the-scenes action on what Congress is doing in relation to the Baltics. Since Baltivist.com is a community-based website, please feel free to submit any information you learn on members of Congress or any bills.
Here, you can track what your Representative and two Senators are doing in relation to Baltic issues.
- Follows who joined the House Baltic Caucus or the Senate Baltic Freedom Caucus
- Follows which bills each member of Congress cosponsored in relation to Baltic issues
- Follows involvement such as:
- Meeting with Baltic constituents
- Traveling to the Baltics
- Giving a speech about the Baltics
Congress is one of the most powerful institutions that preserves the freedom of each of the Baltic countries. This is accomplished through the passage of bills. As a community, one of our important duties is to ensure that Congress passes the bills that are favorable to us.
- Lists bills in Congress related to Baltic issues
- Summarizes each bill
- Follows the movement of bills as they move through Congress
- Provides additional intelligence on bills